You may visit my site anonymously although cookies are used to identify your session.
Contact form data
If you choose to use the enquiry form on my website, basic contact details are collected such as the email and name of the contact person
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To answer your enquiry;
- To contact you regarding our services;
- To identify you as a contracting party;
- To enable automated subscription handling;
- To provide you with automatically generated information on the End User clicks on the Pop-up buttons.
4. Legal basis
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing me from the contact page.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing me from the contact page.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of GDPR 2018. I will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website and services are directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
5. How do we protect your information?
I will not store any personal identifiable information about you online or use cloud storage unless those organizations comply with GDPR. DigitalOcean, LLC , Mailchimp and Amazon Web Services, Inc. are three such organizations.
All data is protected by password access. I do not request or keep financial information such as your bank account details. All personnel and subcontractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if full confidentiality is not part of the main agreement between the parties.
I will keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
I use different internal and external monitoring tools to ensure high system performance and availability.
Personal Data breach notification
In the event that your data is compromised, I will notify you and the ICO within 72 hours by email with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the website and our action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
"Personal Data Breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the service.
My third part software ie Google Analytics or Mailchimp may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. This cookie does not collect information that personally identifies you as an individual (other than your Internet protocol address), but merely allows us to recognize your repeated visits to this website. We use our cookie collected information to make your visit more enjoyable. Cookies are also used to remember your session. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most Internet browsers that allows you to turn off or delete cookies, but please remember that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of this website.
Measuring Website Usage
Google Analytics is in use to collect information about how visitors use this site. This provides us with important information that can enable the site to work better. We do not link this information to your name or address.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Legally required disclosure
I will not disclose the customer’s data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data from me, we strive to limit the disclosure. I will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
If compelled to disclose your data, the I will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
8. Third party services
You may access other third-party services through the website, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the website. I will not be responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
9. Where do we store the information?
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered by me outside of the European Union. I also require my subcontractors and subprocessors to either store data in the European Union, or to adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
* Please note. This information may change January 2021 as this site is hosted in the UK and will be subject to UK law following Brexit.
Personal data location
Krystal Hosting Services.
You may at any time obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data about you.
Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request me to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling me to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if I no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and I shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
12. Data retention
Data retention policy
Data retention for compliance with legal requirements
You cannot require me to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons linked to compliance with specific laws and regulations.
13. Your consent
You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding my collection and processing of your personal data with State Data Protection Inspectorate https://www.ada.lt
Links to Other Sites
The website may contain links to third-party Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users and not as an endorsement by me of the contents on such third-party Websites. I am not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Websites. Links to third-party Websites are performed at your own risk.
The website does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. User acknowledges that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at the User's risk.
I will encourage visitors to submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted becomes my property and I may use this feedback for marketing purposes, or to contact visitors for more information.